||Special Projects and Organizations >>
Young Student Parent Program Incentive Points Program
For each YSP-related program you attend you will receive a point. When you accrue the number of points needed you will receive the incentive. There are usually several gift cards to choose from.
Below is a list of qualifying activities, events and programs. Participation in each of these will count as one point toward your incentive.
- - YSP Circle Support Group Meeting
- - YSP Parenting Class
- - YSP Workshop or Orientation
- - One-on-One Advisory (schedule with Donna, 218-879-0890 or drop in)
- - Public Health Nurse Home Visit (Schedule with a Public Health Nurse)
- - Trio Workshop (see schedule)
- - YSP Special Events/Outings (will vary)
- - Tutoring in the CAA (forms to sign up for tutoring services are in your binder)
- - Join a Student Club (one point per meeting, signed by club advisor)
- - Academic Late Night participation (signed by a tutor, faculty, or event leader)
- - Student Conference or Academic/Club-related Competition
- - Organize or lead a YSP Activity
- First meeting with Public Health nurse, $25.00
- Completed Incentive Sheet (7 points), $50.00
- First Activity, $25.00
Additional gift cards may be offered throughout the year for educational programs or workshops that require a more intense time commitment.