||About Fond du Lac College >>
Registration Cancellation for Non-Payment Policy
MnSCU Policy 5.12.3
Effective March 31, 2006
Students are required to pay in full all tuition and fees prior to the first day of the term. Students who have not paid their tuition and fees prior to the first day of the term will be dropped from all of their classes for that term. This typically occurs 15 days prior to the beginning of the semester. No payment reminders will be sent out.
Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College MAY grant an extension of the payment-in-full due date for students who have filed and are waiting for properly approved financial aid from federal, tribal, state, or other third-party sources. Examples of appropriate situations that will be considered for a payment deadline extension include:
- You have made a qualifying minimum payment of $300 AND submitted an Administrative Deferment Request Tuition and Fee Payment Agreement to the Business Office. This must be completed for each term.
- You have applied for financial aid and the college has received your FAFSA results from the U.S. Department of Education.
- You have submitted a Third Party Billing Authorization to the Business Office
- The Business Office has received a scholarship notice or an advance payment of a scholarship to cover the full amount of your tuition and fees.
- You are a Post Secondary Enrollment Options (PSEO) student and have submitted a copy of your PSEO Enrollment Form to the Business Office. This is required each semester.
- You apply for a short-term deferral due to exceptional circumstances when additional time is needed to arrange third-party financing or otherwise satisfy a tuition and fee balance due. All deferrals must document the reason for and time duration of the deferral and be signed by the chief financial officer of the college.